For a few months now, I’ve been promoting my hashtag #TerpeneTuesday on social media (particularly Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn).One of my followers commented that I had quite a few articles regarding terpenes, the aromatic molecules in cannabis that have been found to possess some relatively astonishing medical efficacies.
These articles, however, have been published by several different media outlets, making it confusing for my readers. So I assembled links to most of them below.
Learn and teach others. To make intelligent decisions, voters require education. Be that catalyst.
— Gooey Rabinski
P.S.: Don’t forget to purchase my Understanding Medical Marijuana e-book. $5 on Amazon. Cheaper than a beer in Los Angeles and much more educational….
- Beta Caryophyllene (BCP): Cancer-Fighting Terpene
- Borneol: Another Powerful Cancer-killing Terpene
- Camphene: The Cannabis Terpene that Fights Cardiovascular Disease
- Cannabis Terpenes: More Than Strong Odors
- Cannabis Terpenes Offer Therapeutic Efficacy
- Cineole: The Memory-enhancing Terpene that Could Cure Alzheimer’s
- Delta 3 Carene: The Anti-inflammatory Bone Repairing Terpene
- Humulene: The Anti-inflammatory Cancer Killing Terpene that Smells Like Beer
- Limonene: The Terpene that Relieves Depression and Kills Cancer
- Limonene: Anti-cancer Terpene
- Linalool Cannabis Terpene
- Myrcene: Synergistic Cannabis Terpene
- Myrcene: The Powerful Terpene that Can Kill Cancer
- Pinene: Cancer-killing, Memory-enhancing Terpene
- Terpineol: The Tumor-killing Terpene that Fights Cancer
- Terpinolene: The Anti-cancer Terpene that Fights Insomnia
- Understanding the Cannabis Terpene Pinene
- What Do Beer and Cannabis Have in Common? Terpenes
All text and photos, unless otherwise noted, Copyright © 2003-2017 Gooey Rabinski. All Rights Reserved.
Gooey Rabinski is a technical writer, photographer, and compliance documentation specialist for cannabis businesses who has contributed feature articles to magazines and media outlets such as High Times, CannaBiz Journal, MERRY JANE, Emerald Magazine, Grow Magazine, Herb.co, The Kind, Skunk, Cannabis Culture, Whaxy, Heads, Weed World, Green Flower Media, Cannabis Health Journal, Green Thumb, and Treating Yourself.
He is the author of Understanding Medical Marijuana, available on Amazon Kindle.